Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Another beautiful day!

Gosh, it's going to be beautiful here again today. We went to the park in Prattville yesterday and it was almost 70 degrees! That's one good thing about Alabama--Spring comes early! Remnd me of this over the summer, though, when my blood is boiling!

So I was was talking to AmyJo last night and she showed me some layouts she did with Michelle Coleman's Snap Scraps at ScrapArtist. Michelle has a freebie up in the gallery, so I went to try it out. OMG, what a terrific idea! It was so easy to put a page together! Here's what I did:


Credits: Snap Scraps template from Michelle Coleman at ScrapArtist,
Girly Girl papers from Taran Conyers at Shabby Princess.
Fonts: Susie's Hand, SP Purkage, 2Peas International

I love the way it looks. It's different than what I normally do, but it was fun to work with the template. I'm slowly but surely learning how to use PSCS2. I play a little here and there. One day I'll get it all figured out! :)

I think we're off to the park again today. I should go to mass for ashes since it's Ash Wednesday, but the service at our church starts after Maggie should be down for her nap. She's only been napping for an hour and then sleeping crappy at night, too, but last night she had a great sleep and finally woke up after 6am! Today she woke up at 7 and is MUCH happier. Maybe she'll sleep better today and I'll actually get to do more than an hour's work during nap. We'll see. Happy Wednesday, all!

No comments: