Monday, March 13, 2006

Paula's coming!

Ok, YIPPEE! My best friend Paula is in the car right now on her way down here! She's going to drive halfway today and spend the night in Columbia, South Carolina, but tomorrow she'll be down here. And the boys--the cutest three boys (other than my nephew Will) on the planet! Maggie is so excited that she'll get to take Jackson, Collin, and Ryan to her zoo this week. :) WHooohoooo!!! Can you tell I'm a little excited, too? :)

Gina had these questions on her blog this morning and I thought they were fun, so I'm going to answer them too:

1. Legal First name? Sinead
2. Were you named after anyone? Nope
3. Do you wish on stars? sometimes, when I'm feeling sappy. :)
4. When did you last cry? Saturday. I felt sappy. :)
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? maple honey turkey
6. What is your birth date? November 16
7. What is your most embarrassing CD/tape? I've got a cd of cheer/dance music that is left over from my coaching days!
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friendswith you? Is DUH an appropriate answer? I rock! lol
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not really. DH hates it and I've tried to improve.
10. What are your nicknames? My dad calls me Shin and Paula's boys call me Aunt 'Nead (my favorite of the two)
11. Would you bungee jump? maybe if I weighed less.
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off ? sometimes
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? depends...Chocolate Chip from Baskin Robbins (or from most places). If there's a Coldstone Creamery, though, it's Birthday Cake with a little hot fudge, a little caramel, and some heath bar bits thrown in. YUM!
15. Shoe Size? 10
16. Red or pink? Red, just don't make me wear it--clashes with the hair
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? my weight
18. Who do you miss most? my friend Paula, but not for long! :) She'll be here tomorrow!
19. Favorite past-time? scrapbooking, of course!
20. What color pants/skirt & shoes are you wearing? no shoes, grey pajama pants
21. What are you listening to right now? sweet silence. Dora or Diego or the Wiggles will be on in a few minutes, though!
22. What did you eat for breakfast? nothing yet
23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? chartreuse
24. What is the weather like right now? it's going to be in the 70s today
25. Last person you talked to on the phone? Paula--she called to tell me that she's tired of driving and she's not even in SC yet!
26. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? eyes. I'm all about the darky smouldering eyes
27. coffee or tea? coffee smell but tea to drink
28. Favorite Drink? a drink drink? That would have to be a Mai Tai. YUM!
29. Hair Color? Red with lots of random natural highlights (seriously--my hair ranges from blonde to purple). Lately there has been more and more grey/white.
30. Do you wear contacts? no
31. Favorite Food? my mom's roasted chicken or turkey with roasted potatoes
32. Last Movie You Watched? How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
33. Favorite Day of the Year? Thanksgiving
34. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings. I'm a sap.
35. Summer or winter? Summer
36. Hugs OR Kisses? how about both?
37. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? cheesecake
38. Have you ever won any awards? Yep. In high school I won Young Businesswoman of the Year in Junior Achievement. I also won trips to National Convention four years in a row. Don't think I won anything in college (was having too much fun then!). The students at my school picked me as Teacher of the Month a few years ago (before I got married and quit teaching high school, that is). :)
39. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? I have my ears pierced but I never wear earrings--what's the point? I've got so much hair that no one ever sees earrings anyway.
40. Living Arrangements? my lovely house with the great backyard with DH and Maggie and our two kitties (Meg and O'Neill, who is also called Fat Boy)
41. What Books Are You Reading? it's a Linda Fairstein book--can't remember the name at the moment.
42. What's On Your Mouse Pad? no mousepad
43. What did you watch last night on TV: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
44. Favorite Smell? I can still smell my Grandma's apple tarts baking in the oven, though it has been at least 10 years. The other favorite is Maggie when she snuggles close (on rare occasions!).
45. Favorite Junk Food? chocolate chocolate chocolate
46. Rolling Stones or Beatles? The Beatles
47. What's the farthest you've been from home? I'm not sure about comparative distances, but I have been to Ireland (obviously) to see family and I have also been out west. I think Vegas is the most west I've been.

Ok..questions over! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O'Neil. That's such a cute name!

Thanks for doing the questions!

Have fun with your friend. :)