Saturday, March 25, 2006

Who Invited the Sickies back??

Ack!! Poor Maggie was so sick on Thursday--throwing up every 30 minutes. She just hung out on the couch all day long. She seemed better yesterday, but today she was wiped out for at least half the day. Poor little munchkin. Then she was joined on the couch by Chris, who also seems to have caught this lovely stomach virus. No puking from him, at least, but definite nausea. I thought I was dodging the bullet, but the nausea has hit me tonight. We'll see what tomorrow holds. ICK--i hate the sickies!

On another note, I got the craziest spam comment tonight from some anonymous poster who was telling me about some mystery shopped opportunity. What the heck?

On CT commentary, I'm happily working away on stuff for the next De-Zine. The kit for April is GORGEOUS (just wait--you'll love it!), and we're working with some other neat things, too. I'm also working on stuff for Mari K, Val, and Marsha. I'm so happy when I'm busy! :)

I'd also like to thank everyone who so nicely commented on my HOF layouts. You guys are too sweet! It was nice to share them finally and to get some positive feedback on them. This has been a great experience for me, even though I didn't win. There's always next year, right? :)

Ok, off to get a little sleep just in case I'm up overnight with sickie #1 (Maggie) or sickie #2 (Chris).

No comments: