Thursday, April 13, 2006

Oh man, I should be asleep...

It's 4am and here I sit, typing away on the computer

. Finished what I think is a pretty cool layout, though:

Seriously, how cute is this kiddo?!! :) I used Mindy Terasawa's Pocket Full of Posies kit and several fonts (SP Inspired, Waterfalls, Susie's Hand, if you're interested).

For some reason I felt compelled to finish it tonight instead of just going to sleep. I was tired hours and hours ago. Oh well. I'm sure Maggie will be awake in another couple of hours (2 if I'm lucky--30 minutes if I'm not). I'm heading to Pilates at 8:30am to try to start to make some changes in the way I look. That should be interesting on a few hours' sleep.

Off to bed. Just wanted to share the layout. Happy day/night, all! :)

6 comments:

Angela said...

Ok...this is the third time I've commented on this layout because I absolutely ADORE it! Excellent work, Sinead. That photo is SO priceless!!! It makes me smile every time I see it!

This rocks.

Ginger Thibodeau said...

OMG! How sweet is this LO? I LOVE the pic -- love the arrangement -- everything is so beautiful! GREAT JOB!!!

Darla said...

Oh I love your layout and you made me smile that you stayed up to finish it.....nice to know I have others who do the same! (In case I need witnesses when I am called crazy!)

Deanna said...

wonderful LO...sheesh..hoep the night comes fast for you! crazy night owl!

Ann(i)e said...

LOVE the lo and LOVE LOVE LOVE those curls!!!!!!! Fab job!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money