Friday, April 07, 2006

A bit of this and a bit of that and a whole lot of nothing...

Not much going on today. Miss Maggie did NOT sleep well last night, which meant that Maggie's Mommy did NOT sleep well, either. After about 4 hours of going in to her every 30 minutes, I gave up and got into the twin bed with her. I haven't slept on a twin bed since I was in college...I NEED my King-sized bed! lol

So a quiet day for us today. I've got to work later, so I'm hoping I can get her to take a good nap. 3 hours of work is just going to crawl past today, I'm sure.

We're staying here this weekend. THere's a birthday party for Maggie's best friend tomorrow, and we're thinking about going to the folksy artsy-craftsy fair at Calico Fort on Sunday. Exciting, right? lol

There's yard work to be done, too. I was looking at our "grass" yesterday and I think that almost every greenish bit is actually a WEED! The Tru-Green chemical guy came by to try to get me to buy his services, but it's $48 a month...surely I can do it for less than that. I'm going to try anyway. We'll see...

Once I get my work done today, I need to catch up on my 21 Day challenges (only 5 days behind--lol!) and do some formatting/layout work for the April De-Zine. That's going to be another rockin' issue, too...can't wait to see how everything comes together.

I think I'm in a bit of a rut lately, scrap-wise. I like what I've been putting together, but they don't seem to get the comments from others like some of my other stuff has done. It's odd, too, because so much of my recent stuff hasn't been posted in the galleries yet because I'm waiting for the De-Zine publication. Ah well...maybe I have pissed off the praise Gods. lol I might do a few scraplifts this weekend to see if I can get the juices flowing again. We'll see...

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Hey Sinead - I love your stuff and I believe that I gave it some attention with comments. But will go check....pretty sure you didn't piss off the praise gods - just you need to post your stuff at Val's Nobody Loves Me Thread. Our gallery moves too fast....hehe