Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Blahs lately

Blah blah blah, I've had the blahs lately. I've felt like I'm not doing anything well and that I'm falling short on everything. I'm sure it all goes back to a lack of sleep...hopefully I can catch up on that soon. My semester is over on May 7, so at least I won't have any essays to read and review for a couple of weeks. I can make it a month, right? :) lol So I've been a little quiet lately--not much scrapping done either. I need to do some lifts to get the juices flowing...maybe this weekend.

Oh, I've been working out! Only on the 2nd week this week (how lame!), but so far so good. Last week we did two days of aerobics and one day of pilates. This week it'll switch--two pilates days, one aerobics day. Pilates is hilarious because it doesn't look like much work but I am always SO sore afterwards! Wish me luck--maybe I'm finally going to get things going to make some changes.

Maggie had a great Easter weekend. She's such a crack up these days. She spends most of the day acting out Dora scenes. :) She woke up this morning talking about Swiper and the King and Queen. lol What a funny kid!

Ok, just a quickie post from me. I'm going to try to head to bed early tonight. :) I'm going to try to scrap some more tomorrow. :) Happy Tuesday night!

No comments: