Monday, April 24, 2006

Dora Show and other excitement!

Oh my. We went to the Dora the Explorer Live show at Atlanta's Fox Theater yesterday. Maggie was ENTRANCED! For the first half of the show, her eyes didn't leave the stage once. Well, maybe once--she looked at Tony (Grandad) to get her Dora flag. lol Every now and then she'd exclaim, "There's Swiper!" or "There's Tico!" LOL I thought the show was pretty good, too, though I was admittedly staring at Maggie the whole time. Instead of spending the night, we just drove up yesterday and met Chris' parents for lunch. We went on to the show from there and then drove home afterwards. The car trip there and back was long (about 2.5-3 hrs), but Maggie was terrific. She spent about an hour on the drive up playing with the ring tones on Chris' phone. Oh, the wonder of technology!

In other news, my secret is going to have to remain under wraps for a little longer. I thought I might be able to spill this week, but scheduling means that I can't until next week. :)

So...today tell me your favorite month. Do you have one? Mine is October. I love how the air is crisp and feels so clean in October. I love that you can wear jeans and a t-shirt or shorts and a sweatshirt and be totally comfortable. October is a good football month. Plus, Chris and I were married in October (the 7th), so that's always good for making it a good month. So what's your favorite month?

Happy Monday!

No comments: