Thursday, January 03, 2008

3/365

Two pics today because I couldn't choose. I'm not completely happy with either. The light was bad for both, so to compensate I had to bump up the ISO, which created lots of noise. Oh well. I need to take pics in the am before we head to school and the gym, but our timing isn't that good. lol

So here's Katie (with chopped off hands--oops!)


Nikon d70, 38 mm, f4.2, 1/1000, can't remember ISO

and one of Katie's toys (with chopped off ears. I'm bad today!):


Nikon d70, 70 mm, f4.5, 1/30, can't remember ISO

1 comment:

Paula P-F said...

The top one of Katie is great, and the one of the ball is really detailed. Nice job there! The bottom ones I"m not too crazy about though. She seems washed out in the one by the window and the bunny is a bit yeloow and green. Maybe play with your WB a bit. . .

Thanks for motivating me to finally take the challenge!