Saturday, September 01, 2007

Holy COW!!!!! Maggie's on CK's Home Page!



Ok, let me tell you how super duper excited I am! I've been away from the computer all day and I come back to see a message from sweet Michelle at The DigiChick telling me that one of my layouts was featured today on Creating Keepsakes Home page as a Featured Layout! WHOOOHOOOO!!! I can't even describe the ginormous grin on my face!

Here's a screenshot:
And here's the layout:


"School Rocks"

Click on the layout to see a bigger version in my gallery at The DigiChick. I'm so stinkin' excited!! (For those of you who don't digiscrap, Creating Keepsakes is THE scrapbook magazine--predominantly for paper scrapbooking, but they do some digital stuff, too. This is their online website, but wow, what an honor to be picked out of all the layouts that are posted each day!)

No comments: